1. Read. You will learn things, expand your vocabulary, and exercise your brain. Win, win, win.
2. Sleep. Your brain functions a lot better on a full night’s sleep. Get at least six hours.
3. Meditate. Take a moment, slow down, and focus on your breathing.
4. Wake up early. You don’t have to wake up at dawn, but try not to wake up five minutes before you are supposed to be somewhere. Wake up early. Eat some breakfast. Don’t rush.
5. Exercise. Walk. Run. Just get moving.
6. Wear sunscreen. Even if you don’t burn, you should be protecting your skin.
7. Drink water. Stay hydrated. It’s good for your skin and health.
8. Floss. Take care of your teeth while you are still young, or you will end up paying for them when you get older.
9. Be considerate. Being nice to people makes life so much easier.